Obstetrics and Gynecology
In the Brookwood Baptist Health Primary & Specialty Care Network, our OB/GYNs believe that women’s unique needs should be met by compassionate caregivers in a safe, peaceful, patient-centered environment. Women of all ages can find the personalized care they deserve in any of our women’s health practices.
Having a baby? We offer a full range of obstetrical services, with experienced physicians and clinical staff to care for you throughout your pregnancy.
No matter what age or stage you are in life, our goal is to give you the care you need—and deserve—by providing a wide range of services and treating many different women’s health conditions.
- Abnormal Pap Tests
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control/Contraception options
- Breast Concerns
- Genital Rashes and Warts
- HPV Counseling and Vaccination
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sexuality and Relationship Counseling
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Surgery for Gynecologic Conditions
- Urinary/Vaginal Infections
- Yeast Infections
1925 Ave E.
Birmingham, AL 35218
- Ashford , Rowell S. MD
47344 US Highway 78
Lincoln, AL 35096