It’s Sneezing Season!
Spring means warmer weather, blooming trees, clogged sinuses, running eyes and uncontrollable sneezing. If you feel worse as the weather is nicer, you may be suffering from severe allergies. Symptoms can include:
- Sneezing and an itchy, runny or blocked nose (allergic rhinitis)
- Itchy, red, watering eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and a cough
- Raised, itchy, red rash (hives)
- Swollen lips, tongue, eyes or face
The ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists of Brookwood Baptist Health Primary & Specialty Care Network are committed to preventing, diagnosing, and treating a range of common and complex head and neck disorders in patients of all ages. Your allergies can’t wait! Make that appointment today.
Dr. Marc Routman (Brookwood Baptist Medical Center) - (205) 877-2950