When you’re pregnant, sometimes complications arise that require the utmost special treatment for mother or baby. The Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists of Brookwood Baptist Health Primary & Specialty Care Network are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide array of chronic and complex maternal and fetal health conditions.
Women at risk for potential complications during pregnancy are in excellent hands with our highly trained maternal-fetal medical team, experienced nurses, and personalized, individualized approach. Our expertise in high-risk pregnancies help us predict likely concerns before a problem arises and act proactively in the interest of mother and baby.
- Gestational diabetes care
- Management of multiple gestations
- Prematurity prevention
- Level II ultrasound
- Fetal surgery
- Prenatal genetic counseling
- Inpatient consultations
- Anatomic level II ultrasounds
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Non-stress tests (monitoring baby’s heart rate before stress of labor)
- Fetal treatment